3-15 Kw ONLY
Ideal for use in buildings
that have substantial
walls. Arm (only) can
be bolted directly to
WALL OR STRUCTURE
Simple and economical if
structure exists. Requires
1/2" pipe, cut and threaded
ROOF OR OVERHEAD
3 1/2" SCHEDULE 40 PIPE
Particularly useful in
insufficient strenth to
use other types of
Requires 3 1/2" pipe
(4" O.D.-not supplied).
The Washdown Series unit heaters are electric unit heaters constructed for
use in areas that require washing or hosing of equipment due to dirty or dusty
industrial environments in non-hazardous locations. The totally enclosed
water-tight construction made with corrosion-resistant material make this
series ideal for industrial heating applications. The Washdown Series is
constructed with all built-in controls and safety temperature controls wired in
a non-metallic Nema 4x control panel with single-point power connections.
Mounting Bracket Kits & Product Dimensions
•Heavy-duty 304 16 gauge stainless steel shroud.
• 316 stainless construction available.
•Nema 4x non-metallic control panel.
• 24-Volt transformer and control panel.
• 3-position switch (off-heat-fan).
• Capillary thermostat with stainless
•Automatic reset thermal cutout.
• Totally enclosed U.L. listed motor.
• Pilot light (power on indicator).
* Material: Heavy Duty Epoxy Powder Coat Finish.
• Stainless steel finned tubular element. Constructed of 304 or 316 stainless
rod and fins.
• Control panel on bottom of unit for ease of
installation and service.
• Disconnect switch with enclosure door interlock.
• Front grill rotates to direct airflow.
• Single-point power connection.
• Fan Blade Epoxy coated Aluminum.
• Epoxy painted cold roll steel model available, consult factory
• Meets all U.L., NEC, and OSHA requirements (when installed as
• Corrosion-resistant in high humidity and water-saturated areas (for areas
where corrosion resistance is needed in non-explosive areas, contact
factory for heater applications and optional materials).
• Thermostat temp range: 40
• Made in U.S.A.
Heater Dimension in Inches unless otherwise stated.
A B C D E
3-7.5 12.00 18.00 19.75 15.25 16.25
10-15 14.00 19.00 21.75 15.25 18.00
20-30 16.00 27.00 28.75 19.50 17.50
40-48 18.00 31.00 30.75 19.50 19.50
07137302 W5550/WMK 07137102 H5550/HMK
5500 Series Washdown Fan Forced Unit Heater